Founded in 1963, the Greenbrier Historical Society is dedicated to community enrichment through education and preservation of the diverse history and culture of the Greenbrier Valley. As a regional organization, we serve four West Virginia counties, Greenbrier, Monroe, Summers, and Pocahontas. We own and manage four properties, the North House Museum and Archive, the Barracks (home of the First Settler Escape Room), the Blue Sulphur Springs Pavilion, and the 1834 Supreme Court of Appeals Law Library & Study Building.
Curator and Education Director
Marketing & Events Manager
Board of Directors
Greenbrier Historical Society's Board of Directors 2022-2023
L-R Tom Campbell, Al Emch, Alicia Kuhn, Mary Lindquist, Jerry Janiga, Janice Cooley, Grady Ford, Sissy Isaac, Clifford Gillian, Margaret Hambrick
Not Pictured: Bob Conte and Kim McBride